Become a Member
HePIS members enjoy a range of benefits such as:
- Free participation in HePIS events
- Discounts in the training programs of the organization
- Discounts at events / conferences in the Information and Communication Technologies
- Information about recent industry developments, job opportunities and international conferences
While they are able to:
- Participate in working groups preparing policy proposals, surveys, studies and proposals for financing programs and
- Get in touch with prominent ICT professionals.
Membership fee is:
- 20€ for members
- 10€ for students
The membership fee is settled either by depositing with Piraeus Bank, Bank Account no: 5032-031-629-915 (IBAN: GR9401720320005032031629915), or by paying cash at HePIS, 3 Korai st, 7th floor, 10564 Athens, Monday – Friday 10:30 to 18:30.
You must complete the form below to register as a member of HePIS.
The application is considered by the Board of Directors, which meets once a month.